The University of Castilla la Mancha has the pleasure of offering to foreign students more than 30 highly qualified official Masters with official validity recognition by the European Union.
A unique opportunity to study a postgraduate of European quality and to obtain an academic qualification in Spanish, a language with significative and international weight that opens the door to labour activities in Spain, Latin America and USA.
The Spanish programmme in Toledo is developed for helping the international student to do an official Master at out university.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR AN OFFICIAL MASTER AT UCLM
- University degree valid to access to the chosen Master
- Level of Spanish language (recommended B1)
**Please consult to asses special cases (masters in English language, students with Hispanic studies…)
MASTER PROGRAMME What does it offer?
- Previous valuation of the student´s academic profile as candidate for the chosen Master.
- Intermediary actions with the Masters’ management for the evaluation and possible pre-acceptance of the candidate.
- In case of a positive valuation, the application of pre-acceptance should be managed with a maximum of one year in advance respect to the beginning of the course.
- Document management support and guidance for the visa always linked to the chosen Master and to the previous Spanish studies at our university.
- Inclusion into studies of Spanish language and culture in Toledo prior to the beginning of the course. Minimum required period: one month. Intensive course in July (4 weeks).
- Administrative and personal support throughout the legalization procedures (NIE) and orientation and accommodation in any of UCLM campuses (personal advising).
You can consult our catalogue of OFFICIAL MASTERS at UCLM available for this programme HERE.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org