PAYMENT METHODS, DEREGISTRATION AND REFUND POLICY
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
The payment can be done by:
- Bank transfer:
Entity: Banco Santander
SWIFT Code: BSCHESMMXXX
IBAN: ES26 0049 2604 4720 1508 1207
Account No: 0049 2604 47 2015081207
Address: Calle Comercio, 47, 45001, Toledo (España / Spain)
Beneficiary: Fundación General de la Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (NIF: G13289806)
Bank charges that may be originated from the transfer will be charged to the customer issuing the transfer.
- Credit card and Paypal:
For these two methods you have available a payment gateway. Once you are enrolled in the corresponding course you will be provided with the link to this payment platform so that you could gain access and do the payment comfortably.
As defined in the payment and cancellation policy, (the one you accepted when you enrolled for the course), the bank charges, which could be attributed by third parties in the enrolment payment processing, are always borne by the student.
When you gain access to the platform, you will see that the enrolment prices of each of the concepts slightly exceed the advertised quantities, because in them these commissions are already imputed (those ones applied by the banking institutions).
Our institution will only receive as income the publicly reported quantity.Exceptionally:
At the beginning of the course, cash payment is accepted for individual students (not for groups) justifying the impossibility of paying by other means due to difficulties in their origin countries. This payment method must be accepted by the Financial Department.
DEREGISTRATION AND REFUND POLICY
Students can request for deregistration by e-mailing to email@example.com. In such case, they have the right to be reimbursed the payed amount excluding management and cancellation costs, within the following terms:
1.- RESERVATION. Reservation refund.
- Loss of 25% of the reservation if the (written) deregistration request is received one month before the beginning of the course.
- Loss of the total amount of the reservation if the (written) deregistration request is received less than 15 days before the beginning of the course.
2.- DEREGISTRATION. Registration refund.
- 90% of the registration fee will be refunded if the (written) deregistration request is received more than a month before the beginning of the course.
- 80% of the registration fee will be refunded if the (written) deregistration request is received between 1 month and 20 days before the beginning of the course.
- 70% of the registration fee will be refunded if the (written) deregistration request is received between 20 and 10 days before the beginning of the course.
- There will be no refund if the (written) deregistration request is received less than 10 days before the beginning of the course or once the course has already begun.
- If the minimum number of students required has not been reached, the course will be cancelled and 100% of the total paid registration fee will be refunded. Or for refusal of Visa (duly accredited).
Charges (bank charges, credit entities charges, mailing, etc.) that may be originated by the total or part of the devolution of the deposit to a student will be charged to the student themselves.